Friday, June 1, 2012

New Design Team Members

WELCOME NEW DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS

We Would Like to Thank Everyone that Applied for Our Design Team Call. We had so Many Amazing Applications! This time around was so difficult for us to chose just a few from the bunch because we honestly wanted to keep everyone that applied, that's how wonderful everyone was!! We really hope that everyone will apply again next term!!

We Would Like to Announce and Extend a Warm Welcome to the Newest Members of our Design Team!! Their first Challenge to design with us will be this coming Monday June 4th! Please Visit Their Blogs & Stop by and say hello to them!!

Introducing our Newest Members & Sharing a Bit About them:

Hi, My name is Deanne Clarke-Saunders. My hubby and I are currently living in Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada. We are both originally from Newfoundland and we miss that wonderful island of ours. I'm currently not working but I'm an elementary teacher. 
I've always LOVED crafting and creating. Right from childhood, I loved crayons, pencils, paper, scissors, and glue. I always had fun when I played with those materials. So, I decided to continue that fun and scrapbook and make cards! I love being creative and enjoy using my imagination!

 

Hi, this is Cristina Valenzuela and I am ... wait, do I have to tell my age?
 Well, let's say I was born on May 1st ... I've got a two-year-old girl,
Elena, who likes tearing up papers, the buttons containers ... and Taking
anything she Finds from my scrap room.

I've got a boyfriend, Ernie, who've seen how all scrap papers and stuff have
invaded the house and taken all over the place. If  Neither us change our
minds, we will get married soon ...

Worked for a year I've in a scrap store and Now a days I do workshops, I sell
scrap materials That I create and I also make it to order.
And Seems to be always time to do all Lacking what I have left to do or
unfinished and every thought That comes to my mind, And Also hands ...

Since I think I have not said yet, it is a pleasure for me to greet all of
you and I am very glad to be here and be part of your design team.
 My name is Joann Burton aka Sassy Raggedy.  I have been crafting all my
life and now I am retired. I owned my own crafting boutique store called "Ragg-a-Muffins for 14 years and have taught decorative painting at Lee Wards, Hobby Lobby and Michael's. My passion now is card making and Copics.  I am married with 2 lovely sons. 



 I am Kavitha from India. Like any other child or student, I loved scribbling and coloring at the back of my note book from my young age.:) I  have done some art and craft works during summer holidays, but till my graduation I didn't get a chance to take any formal training. After my college, by accident I joined in an art class, and felt like yes, this is going to be my thing in the future. Then I took it up seriously and have taken training from many teachers and I have also done my diploma course in fine arts. I love anything related to arts, be it painting, murals, sculpture or crafts, I love exploring different styles and techniques. Paper crafts is my latest addiction! I found it after I started blogging through various challenge blogs and I love to make cards, scrapbooks and 3d projects. I would like to thanks Tina & Jackie for giving me this opportunity to design for their awesome challenge blog:).

Hi, my name is Krista Huysman and I'm 28 years old. I'm married with Arnoud
and we live in The Netherlands. We don't have any kids. But our pets (4 male cats & 4 lady rats) are our
babies.
About 3 years ago I started to make cards. And I just love it. My motto is  'A day no crafting is a day not lived!' I love to work with digital stamps and I'm crazy about sentiments!!!


My name is Nancy Dawes and I am very happy to be part of the Love to Create team.  My crafting journey started when I was very young learning how to knit with my grandmother.  Along the way, I sewed, made cloth dolls, cross-stitched, made quilts, knitted and crocheted up a storm.  Now I mostly knit and make cards.
My husband of 35 years and I have raised four wonderful children and we now have six grandchildren.  
I found Split Coast Stampers about 1 1/2 years ago and started entering challenges.  Then I discovered the world of blogging and decided I needed to join this special group of crafters.  The whole process has improved my card making ability and transformed me from a CASE artist to a designer with lots more to learn. 


My name is Laura and I come from Lancashire, North West England, UK.
Crafting is one of my big loves along with singing and musical theatre. If
I am not crafting, I can usually be found singing or rehearsing for a local
musical. When I am at home, I love sitting in my craft room and being
creative. I am so happy that I am able to share my hobby with other
likeminded people and starting my blog in January was the best thing ever!
It has opened up a whole new world of crafting for me!
*I am so excited to be joining you at Love to Create! *



I live in Spain near Alicante.  I am nearly 54 and was lucky enough to retire here with my partner in 2010. Crafting is a major part of my life and I make something nearly every day.  I give most of my cards to Charities here and I always take some back to UK when I visit to give to my friend  to raise money for a Cancer charity. I have always crafted, starting with knitting (taught by Mum) when I was little.  Then progressed to dress making in my teenage years and then I taught myself to crochet.  I got into card making when a work mate brought some in to sell, I thought that I could do that so I bought a card making pack and that was that.  I love decoupage and colouring (I use Promarkers).  I sit with a tray on my knee at night while watching TV, either cutting out, colouring in or making flowers.  Then the following day I will use what I have made on my cards.Now I have got into my blog, I love hopping around to visit others and entering challenges too.




2 comments:

  1. So so happy to have all you wonderful creative ladies on the team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be part of the team. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!