Monday, August 20, 2012

Challenge #29 Color Throw Down

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
We hope you all had a fantastic Week and a Wonderful Weekend. A Huge Thank You to Everyone who joined us this past week, WOW!!
We really enjoyed all the Creative Entries!

A Super Special thanks to our Two Fantastic Sponsor from Last Week

The lucky winner of 2 Sassy Studio Designs digital images of their choice via Random.org is
#18 Crafty Girl


The lucky winner of 5  Digi Darla Designs digital Images of their choice via Random.org is

#69 Trish Munro



Congratulations !!
Please Email Jackie so we can get
your prize info to you.
You have until August 26th to claim your prize!
Don't forget to grab your winner's badge for your blog from our side bar!

This week's Top 5 Picks
in no particular order

#52 Jasmine
#49 Kelly
#27 Papersniffer
#10 Jan R
#77 Denimo

Congratulations!!
Please grab the Top 5 badge for your blog from our side bar!
A huge thank you to everyone who played along with us, You all
are winners in our eyes!!!

We Have TWO Amazing Sponsors this week!

One Winner Will Receive 5 Free Digital Images of your choice from Robyn's Fetish Designs


One Winner Will Receive Free Digital Images


This Week our Challenge theme is a
Color Throw Down 

Kraft / Yellow/ and one other color

Our Special Guest Designer this week is



I was delighted when Tina asked me to be the Guest Designer for the Love
to Create Challenge
I have been crafting for about five years now and I absolutely love it. My
little craft room is my haven, a place for me to create, relax and spend
lot's of money on crafty goodies LOL. I started this blog to share some of
my creations and to meet like minded crafters and have since become a
Design Team member for CS Designs <http://cs-designs.blogspot.co.uk/>
Oh, check out Paula's gorgeous card!!!


Be sure to stop over and say hi to and leave her some love!!

Now for some wonderful inspiration from our Fabulous
 design team!!



 Kavi














Jacki
Fabulous creations Ladies!!!

Reminder:
When playing with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.
You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

If you would like to join us as a Guest Designer for a challenge please add GDT after your name!







3 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, I love this challenge. I have chosen Kraft, yellow and bordeaux ( dark red ). A Christmas card while the temperature here in Italy is around 40 °C...
    Ciao Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have won your challenge last week, I'm running around the house totally doing the happy dance!!!
    Thanks a million!!!!
    Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ladies, really enjoyed the challenge as I haven't ever used a lot of yellow. I choose red as my "other".lou x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!