Monday, October 27, 2014

Challenge #139 ~ More Than One Fold ...

Happy Monday!
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 
"Anything Goes/Fall Colors Challenge" last week.

We had a fantastic turnout with so many amazing submissions showcasing beautiful Fall Colors! The team and I had an awesome time visiting your blogs to see your creativity in action! Fabulous Job!!!

A Huge "Big" Thank You to last weeks Sponsor 


The Winner of Seven (7) Digital Stamps of your choice is ...

# 68 Lalkygirl

Congratulations !

Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #138 WINNER in the subject line so that
we can get your prize information sent to you.
You have until November 9, 2014 to claim your prize!
Our NEW Winner's Badge will be emailed to you with the prize information.

Our TOP 5 PICKS for this week are ...
#31 Lisa Lynn
#32 Sassy Raggedy
#46 Linda 
#62 Asmah
#64 Bea's Scrapbooking 

Congratulations!!!
Please send an email to lovetocreatechallenge@gmail.com 
with Challenge #138 TOP 5 in the subject line so that we can send you our TOP 5 Badge.

A BIG HUGE Thank You to everyone who played along with us last week!
You are ALL Winners in our eyes!!!

*****************************************

Our Fabulous Sponsor for this weeks
 More Than One Fold
is

My name is Lee Holland and I am a freelance illustrator who loves to design and draw cute characters. I've worked in many industries over the years including greeting cards, card making, cross stitch and books to name a few. I love nature and going for walks with my family which provides a lot of inspiration for my work. I decided to open an etsy shop to sell my designs as Digi stamps for crafters to use in their crafting projects. I hope people enjoy using my images as much as I do drawing them :)

This week's PRIZE is Two (2) Digital Stamps
of WINNER's Choice!

Please join us in Welcoming our Guest Designer this week!!

Margreet
I am Margreet Burger. I live in the Netherlands with my husband Joop. I am a mother to Femke, who recently got married to Paul. I am working part-time as a secretary in the veterinary pharmaceutical industry.
I've been a crafter all my life, but card making and paper crafting is all the world to me. I love coloring with copics, distress (markers) and l'Aquarelle (Sennelier).
I am very excited to be Guest Designer for the Love to Create Challenge this week.

Margreet's beautiful card using Girl with Heart Balloon

Please stop by Margreet's Blog to see all of her fabulous designs,
and leave her some love!

NOW for some inspiration by our Amazing Designers!

Chris
Girl with Polar Bear

Jackie
Girl Posting Letter


Kitty
Fairy Digi Stamp

Mei
Snowman Digi Stamp

Ruza
Girl with Cupcake


Sandra
Building A Snowman

Tina
Girl Holding a Present

We are now offering the WINNER(s) the opportunity to
 join us as a Guest Designer for a future Challenge! 
Good Luck!!!

To play along with this weeks Challenge PLEASE post a direct LINK to your blog post of the card/project using the INKLINKZ below, and LINK back to our Challenge from your Blog. 

Our Challenge RULES have changed. You can only join a
 Maximum of ten (10) challenges with our challenge.
You can only enter our challenge a MAXIMUM of 
three (3) times per Challenge.

Please DO NOT back-link to cards/projects that you have previously posted!

We hope you will join us this week!!!
Crafty Hugs' ... Love to Create Design Team


3 comments:

  1. Thank you ffor choosing my card as a Top 5!! Congrats to the Winner and other Top picks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats all and gorgeous Dt creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for choosing me as the winner I am thrilled ..you have made my day ...congrats to all the winners
    happy crafting
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for joining us!!!